|Key Job Functions:
• Execute Interactive Marketing offer requests and handle inquiries within Interactive Marketing’s established timelines
• Learn and apply basic knowledge of all functions related to Interactive Marketing digital offer channels
• Collaborate with external partners to gather required information for upcoming marketing offers
• Assist in support of user training and seed-test activities
• Perform administration functions including but not limited to, maintaining team documentation and shared network resources
• Prepare data in an informational format that can be distributed to all levels of management within the organization
• Perform product readiness testing in the slot lab or on property as needed
• Other tasks related to team as assigned or requested by your manager
Key Job Requirements:
• Must be detailed-oriented and possess strong time-management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively to all levels within the organization
• Able to use a Windows based PC and have intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office products
• Support digital marketing offers during normal business hours and occasionally outside normal business hours as needed.
• Willing to learn new technologies and train property operators
• Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
• Able to work on-call for one-week of every month
• At least two years of work experience in marketing field, direct marketers preferred.
• Passion for Mobile Marketing tools / technology is desired.
• Working knowledge in a casino environment is preferred.
College degree or equivalent work experience required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.