|Las Vegas, Nevada
Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC is looking for a Talent Specialist to join our in-house talent team designed to help the business realize it’s potential. At Caesars, we prioritize the candidate experience, strategic partnerships with our hiring teams, and how we share our story via traditional and social channels. We need a professional who has a passion for meaningfully connecting with people, finding the best talent using innovative techniques, and analyzing trends to constantly improve the way we work.
Our mission is to “inspire grown-ups to play” and our goal is to build a team of talented individuals who align with our culture.
In this role, you will:
- Develop collaborative partnerships with hiring managers to instill an active recruiting culture – This means deeply understanding each open position, team dynamics, and expectations from the hiring manager. It also means owning the strategy and guiding your partners.
- Manage open requisitions from the hiring manager kick-off meeting through on-boarding.
- Source the best candidates for entry to mid-level Corporate positions and then partner with your hiring managers to interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates for assigned roles
- Leveraging online recruiting tools, social media, employee referrals, networks and pool of applicants to develop qualities pipelines of talent
- Provide clear, complete communication and updates throughout the recruitment process.
- Act as a subject matter expert by staying up on industry research, deeply understanding how to optimize recruiting tools, and applying creativity to our traditional recruiting techniques
- Prioritize the candidate experience to ensure we are taking care of the talented individuals we want to join our team!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Inspired by our Mission, Vision, and six Values (Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrate Success, Ownership, Diversity, Caring Culture)
- Connect through positive and respectful interactions with all stakeholders including candidates, hiring managers, and colleagues
- Be flexible yet highly organized in a constantly evolving environment
- Share our story as a positive, proactive talent brand ambassador
- Take pride in his/her work with the ownership mentality of an entrepreneur
- Delight our candidates via personalized experiences, clear communication, and thoughtful interactions that align with our Caring Culture
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.