The Lore Company is looking for a talented videographer with an eye for telling stories in creative and engaging way. The Lore Company offers all natural personal care products but is more than just a consumer goods company. We are a lifestyle brand that believes everyone has a story to share. We want to share those lores and are looking for a Videographer that can tell it through the lens. The Lore Company has a blog (TheLores.com) which will focus on written content and videos. This is a dream job for a creative filmmaker/videographer who does not need much creative direction. You will be given the opportunity and the chance to create whatever you want as long as it aligns with our brand's guidelines of storytelling.
MUST have experience in filming, editing, production.
MUST have their own equipment and editing software.
MUST be passionate, creative and take great pride in their work
- Produce promos and videos for social media.
- Compile footage and edit/develop storyline.
- Create short documentaries and interviews.
- Participate with team to develop video content strategy.
- Plan and perform video post-production tasks such as reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing.
- Work with basic computer graphics, animation, and special effects for video post-production in accordance with the overall creative concepts.
- Handle all video productions tasks including camera operation, adjustment of studio lighting, and operation of audio recorders and mixers.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
If you feel like you are the right candidate and can perform this job then please apply with your portfolio and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Lomita, CA 90717
- Video Editing: 1 year
- Video Production: 1 year
- Videographer: 1 year