Primary Objective of Position
Under the direction of the Parks and Recreation Manager, Recreation Supervisors and Coordinators enhance the quality of life for all residents and to foster individual and community in all aspects of physical, mental, social and environmental through recreational opportunities.
Plymouth Park & Recreation Department offers a wide variety of programs and classes throughout the year. We are currently hiring seasonal staff for our 2018 Spring/Summer programs. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact the Recreation Office at 763-509-5200.
Event Coordinator (June – August)
- Responsibilities include performer check-in; set-up/take-down oversight; event announcements; audience supervision.
- Basic understanding of sound and video production is preferred.
- Must have customer service experience.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to be considered for this position.
- Part-time hours.
- Pay range: $15.65-$16.16/hour.
- Plans, organizes and direct activities for all ages in a recreation setting.
- Provide support as needed for all participants and staff to create an inclusive environment.
- Works as part of a team to ensure quality programs for all ages.
- Follows staff policies and procedures.
- Ensures all staff and participants follow the established policies and procedures.
- Provide a safe, fun and appropriate experience of all participants.
Please see information listed above.