The Client Marketing Manager – Music will be responsible for providing secondary marketing support for all of Ticketmaster’s music clients, delivering high quality outbound marketing campaigns and managing relationships with all music clients.
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work with a dedicated music client account management team to manage the relationship of music clients with Ticketmaster.
- Attend sales pitches for prospective clients with sales team and produce relevant presentations.
- Maximise the use and sales from the use of marketing tools available online by working closely with in-house Social, Content and Design team.
- Develop strategies to effectively use Ticketmaster’s existing marketing databases to drive ticket sales for all music events.
- Manage and deliver content for email marketing campaigns.
- Provide detailed analysis of marketing campaigns and use this analysis to create new and effective outbound campaigns.
- Monitor the activities of competitor companies and provide feedback to relevant senior management.
- Work with other members of the Ticketmaster marketing department to develop third party promotions.
- Manage the development of opportunities with both local and national media and promotional partners.
- Work closely with the Head of Music Marketing to ensure the highest level of service all clients.
- To represent the Company, as required, at functions, events, and PR visits whilst ensuring that all business-related topics and agendas are communicated to relevant managers and Directors.
- To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by your immediate Line Manager or a Director of the Company.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Graduate calibre, ideally with a professional marketing qualification.
- A comprehensive working knowledge of the Music industry.
- Multiple campaign management experience within ticketing and/or Music.
- Previous client management experience.
You may have experience in the following roles: Marketing Manager, Account Manager
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Proactive and highly organised, with the ability to project manage various tasks to tight deadlines.
- Able to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strategic thinker, able to pull together and analyse data.