They’re seeking a Senior Audio Designer who will be responsible for shaping the soundscape of their entirely new AAA open world action/RPG project. You must be a team player, keen to share your own expert knowledge and ultimately help develop those around you using your unique skillset. As a senior sound designer, you should be proficient in creating both world class sound effects and bespoke technical audio systems.
- Extensive experience working on AAA games, including development on current-gen consoles
- Expert working knowledge of AudioKinetic, Wwise, Unreal 4 and Pro Tools
- An incredibly keen ear for game audio production detail
- A proven track record of world class technical audio design skills
- Strong location and studio based SFX recording experience
- Avid follower of cutting edge game audio techniques and new technologies
- A contributory pension scheme, private health care and childcare vouchers scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days’ annual leave per year, plus statutory holidays
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary dependant on their skills and experience.