|Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you passionate about audio visual and events? Do you enjoy working with the latest and greatest AV technology? Are you ready to turn your passion into a career?
We are searching for an experienced and customer focused Audio Visual Event Technician . This important role is responsible for the set-up, removal and operation of Audio Visual equipment in a hotel environment, while providing an overall positive experience for our guests and clients. Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensure all set-ups are according to the client’s expectations and that all inventory is in good working order and rental condition
- Greet guests and clients before the event and provide clear instructions on how to operate equipment
- Identify opportunities to enhance the client's event
- Continually work toward updating and improving technical skills in order to grow
- Provide continued communication with clients to ensure success of all events
- Follow through on all client requests to ensure satisfaction
- 2+ years of set up and working knowledge of audio visual equipment in a hotel environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge in using MS Office Suite
- Proven communication, organization, and customer service skills
- Safely lift up to 75 pounds of equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
Encore, a Freeman company, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law (English) EEO is the Law (Spanish)