|We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Content Licensing Intern in our Dubuque, IA office. Does this sound like you?
A successful candidate will have:
- Assist Product Operations team with completing special projects and all other requests.
- Write and edit materials to standards and templates/models.
- Have working knowledge of Excel, Word and other MS office suite products.
- Work with product teams to locate contracts
- Spot review videos to identify third party content
- Input data regarding video assets into GPS asset library
- Input contract terms for video assets as directed by Content Licensing team
- Excellent oral and especially written communications skills.
- Strong analytic and process skills.
- An ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!