Are you a creatively driven and visually oriented person that loves to find the deep emotions and feelings in storytelling? Are you relentless, never giving up when it comes to finding the best ways to communicate to a wide audience? Are you fearless in pushing videography and editing to the limits of execution? Then love what you do at our fast paced, creative and solutions based marketing company in West Des Moines and join our hard-working team as a Content Production Specialist.
Bing Bang LLC is currently searching for a highly motivated, organized, communicative and service oriented individual to join our content production team as a Content Production Specialist. Content Production Specialists at Bing Bang LLC work alongside a team of account managers, project managers, and graphic designers focused on finding and executing the best solutions for our clients’ needs. The Content Production Specialist will create high quality photo and audio visual content to accompany marketing and communication needs for our internal and external projects. This individual will be the expert on various aspects of audio visual content production. They will work closely with and be an important part of the operations team to make sure that all of our content productions communicate the professional quality of our client’s message and brand.
This position is full-time, located at our office in West Des Moines, Iowa.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Edit and enhance footage with Adobe Creative Suite (color correction, lighting, green screen, etc.)
- Video record marketing videos that highlight products in their actual working environments
- Travel to video record live events and or in use products for marketing or broadcast projects
- Record and process audio for voice overs and sound effects
- Mix sound effects, music and voice overs for finished video
- Animate motion graphics videos in After Effects
- Create visual effects for video
- Help organize and create assets for use in all videos
- Coordinate with network staff to make adjustments to remote shots
- Provide expert-level recommendations for equipment and sets
- Manage storage, setup, and maintenance of all studio equipment
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma with 4+ years of experience with Adobe Suite with focus on Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Expert with DSLR and traditional video cameras
- Expert in video production (asset acquisition, editing, encoding and delivery)
- Extensive experience in video production and post-production
- Sound production and editing
- Set creation and equipment knowledge
- Willingness and ability to travel across the United States sometimes with short notice
- Willingness and ability to work weekends or non-regular hours to fulfill client’s need
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with Virtual reality development and 360 cameras is a plus
- Cinema 4d desirable but not required
- Job Type: Full-time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent