Are you a creatively driven and design oriented person that loves to visualize and define creative solutions for marketing projects? Are you relentless, never giving up when it comes to finding the best ways to visually communicate with an image? Are you fearless in pushing great ideas to the limits of execution? Then love what you do at our fast paced, creative and solutions based marketing company in West Des Moines and join our hard-working team as a Graphic Designer.
Bing Bang LLC is currently searching for a highly motivated, organized, communicative and service oriented individual to join our content production team as a Graphic Designer. A Graphic Designer at Bing Bang LLC works alongside a team of account managers, project managers, video producers and developers focused on finding and executing the best solutions for our clients’ needs. The Graphic Designer will oversee multiple client projects at once and will have the ability to manage time, scope and budgets on assigned projects. The Graphic Designer will effectively lead day-to-day design strategy with account managers, project managers and production teams and clearly convey the needs and goals to the entire team.
Prior graphic design experience at an advertising or marketing firm is required; outstanding knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Cloud and its design apps is a must, detailed understanding of social media platforms and current digital marketing trends is a plus.
This position is full-time, located at our office in West Des Moines, Iowa.
FLSA Classification: Exempt.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for developing and monitoring appropriate indicators for quality and continuous improvement that will promote consistency and quality consistent with the Bing Bang and client brands
- Provides professional and technical expertise and able to develop creative solutions to challenging problems
- Needs to excel in effective and positive communication
- Must have thorough understanding of the concepts and principles related to printing, graphics and marketing
- Produces various collateral, including advertisements, newsletters, brochures, forms, posters, website design, social media content, graphic support for video projects and other related projects
- Needs to have strong graphic and design knowledge and demonstrate creativity in applying it
- Must have outstanding skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Exhibit the ability to organize and achieve quality work in the creative team
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and production teams in the evolution and production of an idea or design, and transform it into visual presentations that communicate to a target audience
- Must have strong organizational skills to prioritize multiple requests
- Possess flexibility and understanding how to efficiently use time management
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must have effective team relationships and understand interdependent skill needs
- Has vision and values that are compatible with the organization
- Embraces system thinking
- Skillful at managing change
- Understands a systems approach to problem solving and process improvement involving staff
- Must remain knowledgeable on computer hardware and software and/or equipment advancements
- Must be able to delegate effectively and appropriately, prioritize and negotiate project demands and seek alternative outcomes
- Must remain skillful in printing and graphics
- Must be able to communicate effectively to a variety of clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- At least 4+ years of experience with graphic design, website design or related technical field
- Proven time management and organizational skills, both at a high level to keep track of client list and at technical level to manage and update task lists
- Willingness to work towards having complete and thorough knowledge of all Bing Bang service offerings (including: video production, web design, inbound & digital marketing, content writing, print design, photography, HubSpot and HubSpot CRM, etc.)
- Willingness and ability to travel across the United States sometimes with short notice
- Willingness and ability to work weekends or non-regular hours to fulfill client’s need
- Job Type: Full-time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time