Develop design layouts and templates for creative marketing campaigns, and provides overall design support for a variety of marketing materials for both print and electronic marketing and sales communication. Ensures all files are accurate, proofread and turned around on time to project managers. Accomplishes duties by utilizing Macintosh computer systems running Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
- Work with Marketing team to design creative concepts and coordinates all aspects of production such as; direct mail, brochures, marketing materials, seminar invitations, print ads, flyers, forms, email, etc.
- Assist and collaborate with Senior Graphic Designer in large scale marketing campaign projects
- Collaborate with Marketing team in new campaign ideation, design, execution and success determination.
- Provide design, illustration and logo creation for agent events and incentive programs.
- Provide web and HTML creative design for corporate internet, intranet and extranet sites.
- Ensure design work meets quality standards as well is clear, consistent and compelling.
- Provide electronic files and artwork for national advertisements, awards programs, specialty items, etc.
- Edit forms, marketing materials, rate sheets, commission schedules and other jobs as needed.
- Assure all projects are completed on strategy and on time; track individual projects from the inception/design stage to final mailing and distribution.
- Provide other artwork and logos for various Company departments and programs.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of company’s brand identity.
- Proofread all creative design work and graphic files, distributes PDF or HTML proofs to project requestors, and makes all necessary corrections to files before going to press, publishing information on the web site or prior to considering a project complete.
- Maintain files of all advertising pieces, materials, including Ad Review approvals of assigned projects and assures electronic documents and assets are filed in the proper location on the server(s) in a timely manner.
- As stated within the Company Attendance and Punctuality policy, regular attendance is required and expected in order to meet the business service levels and workflow demands.
- At minimum an Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school emphasis in graphic design; and 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven knowledge, skills and training in the graphic arts. Knowledge of Macintosh computer systems using Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and Dreamweaver and Microsoft Office
- Proven knowledge of HTML, web design, CSS, CSS inline
- Proven knwoledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects or similar video production systems preferred
- Creativity and ingenuity ability
- Self-starter and strategic mindset
- Excellent communication skills-both oral and written
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and reprioritize projects as necessary
- Experience or proven knowledge of the Insurance Industry a plus