Are you a driven and detail oriented person who loves to organize and lead projects?
Are you relentless, never giving up when it comes to finding solutions? Are you fearless in saying yes and doing what it takes to find successful outcomes? Then love what you do at our fast paced, creative and solutions based marketing company in West Des Moines; and join our hard-working team as a Project Manager.
Bing Bang LLC is currently searching for a highly motivated, organized, communicative and service oriented individual to join our operations team as a Project Manager. Project Managers at Bing Bang LLC work alongside a team of account managers, graphic designers, video producers and developers focused on finding and executing the best solutions for our clients’ needs. The Project Manager must be able to oversee multiple client projects at once, with an ability to manage time, scope, and budgets on assigned projects. The Project Manager will lead day-to-day communication and strategy with sales and marketing, account managers and production teams and clearly convey the needs and goals to the entire team.
Prior project management experience is required along with experience managing video production, graphic design, social media platforms and other digital content production. Experience with HubSpot, PPC, SEO, SEM and current digital marketing trends is required.
This position is full-time, located at our office in West Des Moines, Iowa.
FLSA Classification: Exempt.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Successfully prioritize and manage complex projects and the needed time, scope, and budgets to execute
- Connect and build relationships with many different client and team member personalities and communication preferences
- Coordinate the project process from ideas and strategy to planning and execution by taking large concepts and breaking them into small tasks to accomplish the client’s goals
- Manage client expectations, happiness and engagement throughout the project
- Strategically allocate the budget for optimal project success, including approval of additional budget items as scope changes
- Come up with new ideas to help move the client forward during and after project launch
- Take the lead in meetings with the client and other relevant team members to move through project phases
- Communicate client needs effectively and clearly to team members on design and development tasks
- Command the respect of clients in meetings and communication – providing direction to create the ideal client relationships and proving our long-term value
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- At least 4+ years of experience with content production project management, digital inbound marketing, web design or related technical field
- Proven time management and organizational skills, both at a high level to keep track of client list and at technical level to manage and update task lists
- Willingness to work towards having complete and thorough knowledge of all Bing Bang LLC service offerings (including: video production, web design, inbound & digital marketing, content writing, print design, photography, HubSpot and HubSpot CRM, etc.)
- Willingness and ability to travel across the United States sometimes with short notice
- Willingness and ability to work weekends or non-regular hours to fulfill client’s need
- Job Type: Full-time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 4 years