The Creative Department brings our client’s brands to life through beautiful imagery and eloquent words. In this role, our Editor will help tell the story of clients, designs, and companies by creating compelling video for websites, music videos, television, and social media platforms. You are a storyteller and will see the process through from start to finish: working with the sales, account management team, videography and motion graphics department in concepting, prepping, editing, and possibly filming. You will report directly to the owner of the company, but ultimately to our clients.
The ideal candidate:
First and foremost, you are a storyteller and artist who can capture the beauty of a sunset as easily as the unbridled energy of a rock show. You should enjoy and thrive in an environment that knows the importance of collaboration, but also confident in sharing your own ideas, and owning your seat at the table as a visual artist. Tight deadlines do not scare you but that doesn’t mean you sacrifice quality.
Parker Media Group offers memorable videography and marketing services to clients nationwide. We believe no matter your good, service, or story it can be displayed and presented beautifully and simply to a marketplace thirsting for authenticity.
Responsibilities might include
- Edit footage to tell the client’s story and see the vision through
- Ensure videos follow brand guidelines and accurately tell stories
- Transport, set up, care for, and operate production equipment
- Ensure video imagery maintains the quality and integrity of our clients wishes
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree has no bearing on your ability to see and capture beauty in things. But Ok if ya got one.
- Experience editing video content
- Experience behind a camera is a plus
- Experience managing audio, video, and lighting
- Ability to shoot DSLR still photos as needed a plus
- Graphic design abilities a strong plus
- Paid flex time sick days / family leave
- Casual work atmosphere, work dogs, and team events
To apply, please submit:
- Cover letter with a link to your demo reel, and a list of 3 videos by other companies that you admire/ respect and why
- Please note: To make sure your video style and tone is a good fit, we will ask you to make 1-3 test videos before making a full-time offer.
Job Type: Full-time