Summary of Responsibilities:
he Video Producer, Editor, Videographer is responsible for producing, directing, editing, videographing video production projects for Wichita State University’s Media Resources Center. In addition, the position is responsible for the acquisition of video, audio and graphic content for inclusion in video projects produced by Wichita State University’s Media Resources Center. The overall efficiency and quality of each assigned production will be the position’s responsibility.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Employee must exhibit excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Employee must exhibit demonstrated knowledge of voice, video production, and data communication technologies.
- Employee must exhibit ability to work as part of a team and to resolve problems in such an environment in an efficient fashion.
- Employee must exhibit good time management skills.
- Employee must exhibit ability and willingness to learn new concepts and to adapt to new responsibilities.
- Able to work weeknights and weekends if projects or as events require.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Media or related field. Or relevant experience
- Two years producing experience with client based video production projects.
- Two years video editing experience with client-based video production projects. Must have track record with professional non-linear editing system.
- Two years videography experience.
- One year motion graphic experience.
- Lighting and audio recording experience.
- Must provide evidence of distinctive and innovative video production work. (Examples of past work.)