The Digital Signage Specialist works on deploying digital signage systems. This poisition is repsonsible for working with the Director of Digital Signage, customers, and sales reps to ensure each project is successul.
60% Pre-Sales & Project Development
- Responsible for working with the installation project managers (if applicable) on timelines for the project.
- Responsible for working with customers to obtain pertinent information to complete the project: Content, Network Training and Timeline.
- Works with our graphics partners or Tierney Imaging Group when applicable to create customized content solutions for each customer.
- Provide training on content management system for our customers and upload training resources to internal ticketing system software.
- Content management system administrative duties--manage customer accounts, create customer profile, add users and permissions, update content, and assign software subscriptions (when applicable) to devices.
- Managing and supporting each project to ensure deliverables are on time.
- Attend tradeshows, sales meetings and Tierney Tech Tour.
- Contact customer annually for content updates and software subscription renewal.
30% Director of Digital Signage Back-up
- Work with the Director of Digital Signage to research and test emerging digital signage technology.
- Consult with sales team and clients in order to determine and present the right digital signage solution for the customer.
- Provide technology demonstrations for customers and our sales team.
10% Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail
- Reasoning Ability
- Computer Skills
Requred Education & Experience
- Four year degree in digital design or equivalent
- At least four years' experience in audio/visual sales and/or design
- Must be proficient with: Audio visual interconnects; digital video standards such as HDMI; Video aspect ratios, resolutions, and framerates; computer and server hardware; purpose built playback devices and proprietary software; video file containers and formats; IP Networks; Video troubleshooting
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilties that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands, and must possess a good dexterity with fingers. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duites of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and must possess a good dexterity with fingers. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific visional abilities required by this job include close vision.
Applicants can apply for the position here: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/KPAY07266.jobs?TrackId=[MyTrackingId]&ApplyToJob=134387649 Provide an email address to create an account in our system and then apply.