Manager - Event Technologies - Minneapolis, MN 1072
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you passionate about audio visual and events? Do you enjoy working with the latest and greatest AV technology? Are you ready for the next step in your career?
We are searching for a customer focused Manager of Event Technologies to be responsible for assisting the Director in the overall management and profitability. This includes managing the sales process, technical and event execution, and providing the utmost in client satisfaction. Additional responsibilities include:
- Effectively manages the setup of client events to ensure successful outcomes and client satisfaction
- Handle equipment maintenance and logistics for all inventory, secure from theft and/or damage, ensure quality of equipment and coordinate repair of damaged equipment
- Manages the sales process to maximize business and revenue
- Manages budget for increased revenue and controls expenses effectively including sub-rentals and labor
- Manages accurate and timely billing of events and clients
- Cultivates and maintains a strong and rewarding business relationship with our Hotel partners and clients
- Develops and mentor staff effectively and create an environment of continual improvement and inspire employee morale
- Keeps up to date on related technology to increase innovation
- 2+ years of audio visual experience
- Progressive experience in the audio visual and/or hospitality industry
- Demonstrated leadership and strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
Bachelor's Degree or related experience
Encore, a Freeman company, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.