At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Project Manager in our Eden Prairie, MN office.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- The project manager plans, directs, and carries out electronic communications and audiovisual installation projects from initial point of sale to final customer acceptance.
- Manage and lead a team of employees and to exercise independent judgment in formulating a project plan.
- Ensure the delivery of the project installation to the customer within the time and budget parameters of the project.
- Prior experience in the service, installation, or design of audiovisual and presentation systems is essential.
- Prior leadership of a team or supervision of employees is desirable.
- Interpret engineering schematics and to communicate design intent to the employees and other team members.
- Understand job financial reports and the ability to control costs in the management of projects.
- Communication, leadership, and customer relation skills have direct results on success in this position.
- Educational background should consist of management and business training or experience
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.