Audio Visual Installation Technician
Americom - Eagan, MN
Americom is seeking motivated and skilled Audio Visual installers looking to join our growing team. Work on projects installing the latest and greatest technology the industry has to offer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installing Audio Video equipment in corporate setting
- Understanding system wiring and diagrams to complete AV installation
- Basic configuration of AV components
- Ability to lead a small crew in the installation audio visual systems
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of Audio Video installation experience
- Open to up to 25% travel out of state for installations is recommended
- Basic knowledge of standard tools: scissors, hammer, wire stripper, cordless drill, etc.
- Capable of climbing ladders and carry up to 50lbs.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Paid time off
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- 401k plan with employer match
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: