Represent and support Spye in the field, including but not limited to: equipment installations (Displays, Projectors, Video Walls, Speakers, Cabling, Equipment Racks, Microphones, etc.) according to Company schedules, designs, procedures, and industry standards. You will report directly to the project manager assigned to the project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- More than 2 years’ experience in the low voltage industry.
- Strong troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Data & AV.
- Must be able to work on a ladder, lift, push and/or pull 50 pounds or more, stand for long periods, and be able to bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods.
- Power Limited Technician (PLT) license preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must follow all safety requirements of the job site – hard hats, safety vests, safety glasses and gloves may be required on job sites.
- Must be able to read architectural prints and schematic drawings and install equipment accordingly.
- Must have basic computer knowledge (word-processing, spreadsheets, and Windows).
- Must be willing to travel and be willing to work some evenings, early mornings and weekend shifts as projects require.
- Company shirts, vans and power tools provided.
- Ideal candidate will have previous commercial installation experience (Audio/Video Installer, Network Installer, Cable Installer, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Hardware Installation: 2 years
Required license or certification: