Advertising Coordinator – The Media Manager
We are looking for a smart, motivated, and organized Advertising Coordinator to join our The Media Manager team at our Rochester Location. In this position, you will have the chance to learn Direct Response advertising while working on all facets of the business.
About The Media Manager
MM is a small company specializing in Direct Response media buying. Direct Response is a highly technical industry where return on investment is paramount to a sustained campaign. All our clients depend on our knowledge and expertise to deliver the highest ROI and the most efficient media buys.
Why work at Media Manager?
- Our principles are some of the most respected and professional in the field.
- Gain exposure to all levels of the organization including sales, analytics, quality assurance, accounting, and more.
- Grow with a company that has increased revenues for 5 consecutive years.
- Flexible scheduling to fit a work/life balance.
- Comfortable office & team environment.
- Retirement, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation & Holidays.
- Primary duties are to produce, edit, and traffic all print and radio advertising creative.
- Participate in campaign management activities including (but not limited to): results reporting, tear-sheeting, client calls, and proposal development.
- Working with media vendors to execute client orders.
- Collaborate with business infrastructure needs.
- Help with competitive analysis including gathering intelligence, analyzing, and presenting results.
- Conduct ongoing communication with existing partners by E-mail, phone, web announcement posting, and other correspondence.
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- College education working towards a bachelor’s or associate degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Business
- Graphic design experience desired (Familiar with Adobe InDesign preferred)
- Audio production experience desired (Familiar with Adobe Audition preferred)
- Proficient with Adobe suite a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Ability to self-motivate and work individually in a team environment
- Possess effective and efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of excel formulas a plus
Send Resume and Cover Letter to brian@themediamgr> .com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year