Simply put, Fluid Interiors creates better workplaces.
We work with customers to create workspaces that foster creativity, support a company's brand, and consider the overall performance of an organization.
Employees at Fluid Interiors are:
Fluid employees feel:
- That their work is meaningful and makes a difference
- Valued, trusted and respected
- Secure and self-confident
The Audio Visual (AV) Solutions Specialist is responsible for providing an exceptional experience for customers by servicing their AV integration needs. This relates to all AV technology including large displays, projectors and screens, smart boards, digital signage, speakers, amplifiers, microphones, control systems, videoconferencing units, desktop support, cabling terminations, and cable management systems.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serves as the workspace technology expert and works in partnership with sales team to expose customer to new opportunities to purchase audit visual products and services.
- Serve as the main AV contact for customers and installation managers while on site.
- Monitors installation and configuration of AV systems and other equipment on customer sites in accordance with design specifications.
- Mounts, connects, and cable manages serviceable devices behind displays, within furniture, and in AV system.
- Assist with troubleshooting by verifying, testing cabling, and checking power/signal flow.
- Trains end user on equipment, and interactive solutions.
- Regularly meets with customers to ensure that their needs are met, and equipment setup is working properly.
- Monitors installation and checks in on customers throughout the installation process.
- Identifies opportunities for additional product or service sales to customer.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience with large and small-scale AV installations
- Maintains a positive relationship with customers through effective communication.
- Minnesota Power Limited Technician Certificate (PLT) is preferred
- Experience with powered and hand tools
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. with or without accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: