Our purpose is to serve the nation with the single most trusted and capable health information network, built to increase patient safety, lower costs and ensure quality care.
What You’re Like
What We're Like
You play in the intersection of creativity and strategy. You’re connected to movers and shakers, and you know how to work a room. You like to be close to the action of bringing that strategy to life in new and cool ways. You are an authority on big ideas. But you are grounded in good data, real market insights and measurable results.
OK, But Here’s What It’s Really Like
Surescripts Marketing is a creative, collaborative and diverse team that lives by the motto, “digital first.” We have serious hustle—we’re always taking care of business and thinking about our next move. We’re storytellers, promoters and go-getters, but we stay grounded in our collective purpose: to unleash the potential of a connected healthcare system. We welcome the intensity of our goals and the seriousness of our work, but we also have plenty of fun.
Working in Marketing at Surescripts, you’ll be challenged by competing priorities and juggling long-term goals with short-term needs. In this industry, the pressure is always on. You’ll be called on to use your best judgment, to communicate crazy-effectively and bring your energy, positivity and general brilliance to the table every day. We celebrate our hard-won accomplishments, but we don’t cheat ourselves out of learning from our missteps.
Surescripts is looking for a talented and creative Marketing Copywriter. The Marketing Copywriter is a strategic thinker with a keen ability to craft effective, sophisticated and accurate messaging for various media spaces including digital, print, social media and broadcast. This position requires someone who is adept at writing persuasive, well-crafted and conversational copy to inform, motivate and inspire a variety of targeted healthcare audiences.
Qualifications Basic Requirements:
- Act as a steward of the Surescripts brand voice, ensuring that all materials are written in a style that is concise, accurate, consistent, complete, intelligent and conversational.
- Use creative briefs completed by internal clients to create original messaging and work in partnership with Marketing colleagues to develop the Surescripts brand.
- Write original copy for Surescripts.com as well as online advertisements, print ads, email, etc.
- Craft witty and relevant social media copy for all platforms reflecting an informed and clear point of view and maximizing both paid and organic social marketing investments.
- Support internal clients in the development and delivery of presentations.
- Draft scripts for use in internal and external video productions while consulting throughout pre and post-production phases.
- Write or edit internal communications for email, events and product launches.
- Collaborate with employees from all levels of the organization and external partners to achieve marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience writing/editing in a corporate or agency environment
- 3+ years of experience working in varied media including digital, social, print and broadcast
- Excellent written, editorial and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, English, Communications, or Business
- Strong understanding of brand identity structure and how verbal, visual and execution come together to create a holistic message
- Experience writing for B2B audiences, preferably with a healthcare or technology company
- Communicate clearly and effectively with management, associates and clients
- Prioritize and work well under pressure and on multiple projects/deadlines
- Conceptualize ideas and tell compelling stories
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiar with project management tools such as Confluence and JIRA
- Experience with Agile Marketing and/or Pragmatic Marketing