Digital Marketing Manager | Full-time
Full service, award-winning, boutique advertising firm wanting a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to lead, develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital.
The Digital Marketing Manager must demonstrate a firm entrepreneurial spirit, a can-do attitude and thrive in a fast paced, data-driven, multi-channel creative environment.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be the touch point for the Account Team and Digital Clients, and provide strategic direction, ideation and excellent execution.
Agency experience is a huge plus.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns - along with our Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- Daily campaign monitoring over a broad range of client accounts.
- Timely client and team communication, both written and oral.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop database marketing strategies to impact customer lifetime value, engagement and retention.
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies focused on driving deeper customer engagement and product affinity.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Assist with agency social media presence.
- Flexibility to handle other duties as required.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and reporting on performance and insights
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and Bing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in dealing with multiple and diverse internal stakeholders, and interacting with business and technology partners
- Flexible and resourceful, ready to step in wherever needed
- Strong references – references and past employment will be checked
Compensation and Benefits:
ian advertising offers a multitude of long standing clients, a great work environment at our conveniently located 50th & France Edina office, competitive salary, and a full range of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401K and more. The salary range for this position will vary depending on experience and skills outlined above and may fall in the range of $85k - $95K. Interviews will begin in later February.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 5 years
- Advertising: 5 years