We are a growing dental software company, providing dental software for clinics around the country. XLDent has an immediate opening for a Client Relations & Marketing Specialist. XLDent is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our team. This position combines marketing, client relations, customer service, retention, and support into one position. A great opportunity for someone that enjoys client contact, loves to problem solve and thrives on creative collaboration.
XLDent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Must hold a 4-year degree and have some business-related experience.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, self-directed and have strong project management skills.
- Candidate must be able to identify opportunities and develop business effectively.
- Must hold valid driver's license & insurance coverage.
- Assist with marketing duties including collaboration on advertising content, blogs, email blasts, social media, and user experience materials.
- Responsible for account management, client retention, and upselling.
- Work with and support sales and marketing in lead generation, client relations and strategic marketing.
- Responsible for outbound retention calls to existing customers.
- Work directly with customers that are at risk of cancelling services.
- Customer service phone support as assigned.
- Provide a unique, pleasant and impressive experience to prospects and clients. This includes personalized demonstrations of the product, providing software support, and client implementation of the XLDent software.
- Responsible for proper utilization and documentation in CRM and other software systems.
- Maintain expertise in product applications, services, computer hardware and associated technologies, competitor activities, and all other related products and services.
- Attendance at trade shows as assigned.
- Client follow-up via phone and occasional PR visits to customer sites.
- Meet and exceed expectations as assigned by supervisor.
- Build customer loyalty and maintaining customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit samples of work (blogs, social media posts, other marketing related pieces) with resume.
Job Type: Full-time