We are actively seeking an Associate Producer to join our team to deliver the next generation of casino games. The position will help develop King Show Game’s products by working with KSG team members on the creative and production cycles for various games. This Associate Producer will work directly with Artists, Mathematicians, Engineers, Sound Engineers, Producers as well as Project Managers on all related projects to deliver high quality, market relevant entertaining products.
Knowledge and Experience
- Champion new game concepts.
- Drive specific product/project development projects in a matrix team environment.
- Develop creative briefs that outline details and goals for product kick-offs.
- Manage day-to-day tasks from the Production team.
- Lead quality review and feedback throughout a project with various stakeholders.
- Create a collaborative approach to mitigate risks and facilitate product review meetings with various project stakeholders.
- Provide support to Producers, Executive Producers and Project Managers on large projects.
- 2 plus years of related experience in game design, production, and or development. An Associate’s degree a plus.
- Experience must include a contributor role in a creative environment working with a variety of skill sets; artists, sound engineers, game designers, project managers, producers, and or software engineers.
- Experience and demonstrable track record of scheduling and completing projects on time.
- Understanding of current trends in video gaming and online gaming in the mobile, social/casual, console, and PC markets.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Basic business understanding of the on-line gaming and or casino games markets.
- Experience with adjusting creative and development approaches to maximize results.
- Proficient with MS Office Programs; PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. Team members may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities other than those stated above.
- Detailed and quality focused.
- Solid listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Technically savvy.
- Quick learner.
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Positive outlook.
- Embrace change.
About King Show Games
Founded in 1998, King Show Games is a Minnesota based company providing entertaining video games that are played around the world. Our growing company consists of talented artists, engineers, mathematicians and producers that have created over 100 games. Our Company Belief consists of 4 principals:
THINK BIG – Think outside the box; strive to be successful.
BE FRANK – Be open and sincere in your dealings with others; be forthright.
FIGHT HARD – Believe in your ideas; speak up for your convictions.
After the call, MOVE AS A TEAM!
King Show Games offers competitive salaries and a full range of comprehensive benefits including a bonus plan, medical, dental, life and long term disability insurance, as well as a matching 401k.
King Show Games is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates only apply. Recruiters please don't contact King Show Games.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact King Show Games about other services, products or commercial interests.