catchfire is a Minneapolis-based ad agency. Whether it be print, web, mobile, video or animation we believe in doing our best on every project.
We’re looking for a Video Editor with a core skill set of video editing, motion graphics and animation. Final applications include ads, educational and brand videos, sales presentations, and other web-based content. Opportunities available for contract or full-time (contract to hire).
Experience and desire to help out on video shoots is also a plus.
You’ll be expected to:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position, and a BA or extensive experience in Film/ Video Production
- Be passionate about video editing and motion graphics with the desire to push the limits of the norm
- Maintain a love for anything digital with a fond appreciation for good work, craftsmanship and quality
- Contribute to the conception of original solutions and create polished deliverables
- Consistently create projects that are on strategy and reflect the brand’s personality
- Address feedback respectfully
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Lead and work with other editors, designers and clients in a consultative role
- Assist in general graphic design for use in web and motion projects
- Have the ability to handle many projects on a deadline (with a smile)
- Stay flexible in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Create and maintain highly organized server and document files
- Be proficient with Mac OSX, Premiere, After Effects oh, and sarcasm
Qualified candidates, please email your cover letter, resume and link to online portfolio to hr [at] catchfire [dot] com and add “Video Editor” to the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract