Providence Academy seeks a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to report to the Director of Admissions and Marketing. Candidate will be responsible for coordinating and executing the design and production of the school's marketing materials and school-related publications and communications through the use and management of multiple media platforms. Position will be responsible to:
- Develop, design and manage print and electronic materials in support of school events, and marketing endeavors.
- Design, coordinate and maintain all aspects of social media campaigns and electronic communications.
- Provide graphic design, layout, copy writing, editorial and distribution support.
- Serve as a liaison between the school and new media.
- Coordinate design and print services with outside vendors
- Participate in and attend Providence academy events as it relates to supporting the position's role and responsibilities.
- Serve as the photographer for the day-to-day activities and events and coordinate the production of videos and photographs for online use and publication.
Candidate must posses a bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or experience in related field, with a minimum of two years of experience in one of these areas. Candidate will:
- demonstrate proficiency in desktop publishing (adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint), social media platforms and creative web-based media software.
- demonstrate experience with digital photography.
- have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- have the ability to craft and/or edit messaging to a variety of audiences and across multiple platforms with exceptional detail.
- possess excellent public relations skills
- have strong creative skills, art background and capacity to work well within a team.
Providence Academy is a premier Pre-k through 12 college preparatory school located in Plymouth, MN.
Please forward cover letter and resume to:
15100 Schmidt Lake Road
Plymouth, MN 55446