Video Production Coordinator - Arctic Cat TRF-257626
SUMMARY: The Video Production Specialist is responsible for adding value and improving the experience of Arctic Cat Dealers and all other internal and external customers. The individual in this position will be responsible for the coordination of photography/videography needs of the department to include: set up of cameras, accessories, lighting equipment, background properties according to subject, materials and conditions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collaborate with other Product Support personnel to identify potential video topics to aid both dealer and customer education needs.
2. Plan video scripting/scheduling in a manner that is legible, complete in detail, accurate and timely.
3. Setup equipment and subject matter for filming or photographing, including setup of proper lighting/background materials.
4. Sets up and adjusts lighting and audio equipment, to include portable lighting fixtures, assorted lavalier and shotgun microphones.
5. Plans and performs video post-production which includes reviewing video, editing, video transcoding, audio and color adjustments and final editing.
6. Publishes videos in a variety of formats for DVD or streaming media files.
7. Participate in special projects, assignments and other activities as required by the needs of the department.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate information via telephone and e-mail.
2. Drive to improve the dealer experience through exceptional customer service skills, relationship building and process improvement.
3. Strong organizational skills to schedule video productions, maintain records of video productions and follow through of projects from start to end.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Post-secondary education or experience in a related field preferred.
3. Minimum two years’ experience in photography/videography.
4. Technical knowledge of Arctic Cat product preferred.
EEO StatementTextron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy StatementThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Primary Location:US-Minnesota-Thief River Falls
Recruiting Company:Textron Specialized Vehicles
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Job Posting:12/06/2017, 3:39:43 PM