AVI Systems’ Eden Prairie, MN Office is looking for a skilled Service Technician to join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Service Technician provides customers scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting and repair service of their audio, video, electronic communications, and presentation systems equipment.
- Professional Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- This person must have previous experience in the service and installation of audio, video, and/or audiovisual and presentation systems.
- Familiarity in control systems programming and training in electronics are preferred, either through education, on-the-job experience or certification.
- Attendance of manufacturer equipment training seminars and a strong mechanical aptitude are also important to this position.
- The ability to work independently, be self-directed and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction is important.
- Communication and customer relation skills have direct results on success in this position.
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites
- InfoComm CTS Certification preferred
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.