This position is located in our Twin Cities, MN office and is for 2060 Digital based in Cincinnati, OH.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting & research skills.
- Excellent communication & writing skills.
- Great customer service skills; effective presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability for use of the following, but not limited to:
- Facebook, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, Scheduling Tools, Analytics Platforms
- Additional experience in video, design, influencer or event marketing a plus.
- 1-3 years experience in advertising, public affairs & online marketing.
- Ability to work independently, yet experience working as a team member with the ability to establish & maintain good working relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to work remotely at times on evenings & weekends, as needed.
- Report to work on time & work established schedule. Attend client events & support a flexible calendar as needed for success of clients.
- Work closely & communicate frequently with Social Media Services Manager.
- Social media is ever-changing. You will develop, execute & analyze social media strategies for assigned clients with focus on growth & implement trends.
- We make goals & meet them! Be critical & develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of social media programs & implement improvements.
- Collaborate alongside Social Media Coordinators to create social media content calendars & manage posting schedules for each assigned client.
- Maintain professional 24/7 community management of client’s pages.
- Use tools such as Google Analytics & social insights to audit, analyze, monitor & produce monthly social media recaps for clients.
- Manage ongoing communication with clients. This includes monthly, in-person meetings, attending events, email/phone, etc.
- Act in a professional manner when representing the company. Build good working relationships with coworkers, clients, vendors & the general public.