The Campaign Operations Specialist manages digital media campaigns for True Media clients. Must have a strong understanding of ad serving/trafficking, media performance analytics and the management of digital media campaigns across display, video and mobile channels. They are responsible for monitoring and recommending optimizations to digital media campaigns with the goal of delivering exceptional results on behalf of True Media clients.
- Provides hands-on execution of campaign set-up, optimization and analysis of digital media campaigns for True Media clients.
- Communicates with Campaign Operations Supervisor, Digital Project Managers and media vendors in regards to campaign performance and optimizations.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring that digital media campaigns deliver superior results in regards to key metrics such as view-ability, contextual relevance, engagement, reach/frequency and conversion performance.
- Issues monthly and/or post campaign reports & works with digital project manager to provide key observations on effectiveness of digital campaigns as requested.
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- Must maintain Google Analytics certifications.
- Must demonstrate an expert skill level with ad serving technology, specifically DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- Must be able to communicate with clients and creative agency partners regarding ad specifications and campaign delivery requirements.
- Must be able to analyze metrics from digital campaigns and provide insightful and constructive observations/recommendations to Account Planners, Digital Project Managers and clients.
- 1+ Years’ experience managing digital media campaigns
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, degree or concentration in advertising, marketing or communications preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.