We are seeking candidates for the Production Coordinator position. This position is responsible for supporting the production management and video/ presentation content team.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Estimated 25% of Position: Video and Presentation Content Team Coordination
- Support and manage organizational documents for the team
- Coordinate independent video shoots
- Manage content clean up post program
- Misc. tasks as assigned
Estimated 75% of Position: Production Management Team Coordination
- Supporting the Producers as needed throughout the life of a program, following established processes.
- Assisting as needed in the proposal phase
- Assisting Producers with program management needs
- Creation of internal documents
- Management of financial documents
- Travel Coordination
- Video organizational support
- On-Site Program Support as needed, positions to be filled on site include:
- On-Site Producer Assistant for programs
- On-Site Stage Manager during General Sessions
- Breakout Coordination
- Expo Coordination
- Assist with Internal Projects as needed
This position requires detailed-oriented candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strengths in document formatting, and who are well-versed in Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate must have strong skills in multitasking, organization, and time management. Position requires travel as needed (approximately 20%). Industry experience is preferred, but not required. This is a full-time benefit eligible position.
To learn more about Production Services:
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time