Audio/Visual Field Services CoordinatorCHA05612
This role provides advanced technical support to a variety of technical situations within the enterprise. The role of AV Field Services Coordinator involves design, implementation, and support of new AV systems at new facility openings, and all existing facilities. The AV Field Services Coordinator will work with our AV service contractors in the field to assist with troubleshooting, installations and repairs as necessary. This position reports to the Manager of Field Services.
- Customer Service
- Interact with the Service Desk, construction, management teams, end-users, development groups, and service providers to address issues escalating beyond Level 1 Support.
- Technical Support and Guidance
- Provide support-centric subject matter expertise on AV systems, including DirecTV, SMATV, Digital Signage, 70V, and 8ohm audio systems, and microphone systems. Provide complex technical installation support to field technicians. Must review AV system installations for operational quality and ensure systems are functioning as designed and meet Life Time specifications expectations. . Coordinate the implementation of enterprise hardware and software systems including planning, purchasing, installation, training, troubleshooting, and repair. Travel to construction / remodel sites to manage the installation of AV cabling and devices, as well as to perform the head-end install.
- Escalations and Problem Management
- Work with internal teams and external service providers to troubleshoot solve AV issues on site.
- Training and Knowledge Management
- Create support documentation for AV systems including Asset Records, Control Flow Diagrams, Rack-Layouts, Troubleshooting Processes, and Room Designs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Self-motivated leader that can work independently on projects, as well as a team player working towards a common goal.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- Infocomm (CTS-D) – and or 5 years of experience
- Infocomm (CTS-I) – and or 5 years of experience
- Adapts quickly to systems process and procedures
- Ability to read and distinguish architectural blueprints
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Strong organization skills and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to train cross functional teams in support procedures to deliver on service standards
- Understanding and experience with HTML and/or Wiki preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to support a flexible schedule (evening and weekend availability if necessary.)
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must have demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
Physical / Mental Requirements
- Talk and Hear
- Use hands to finger, handle, and feel
- Read, write, type and comprehend text
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Climb or balance
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Reach with hands and arms
- Close vision
- Effectively interact with others
- Use reasoning and solve problems through deduction.
- Multitask and advance several initiatives simultaneously.