1. Lead digital marketing and collaborative innovation working across multiple stakeholders to increase frequency of visits, duration of stay and convenience for guests at MOA.
2. Drive technology integration throughout the organization as the key liaison between marketing and IT.
3. Track emerging trends along with managing digital projects and vendors to reflect the evolving retail and entertainment industry to embrace multi-channel platforms and create customized experiences for MOA guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the strategic roadmap to drive innovation development across marketing communication platforms including digital marketing (web, mobile, social), digital signage, on-site interactive experiences.
• Research technology trends, align with tech vendors/partners to pilot projects and keep MOA at the forefront of innovation as a thought-leader in the industry.
• Oversee Mall of America-owned digital assets to ensure content enforces brand marketing guidelines and utilize a range of techniques to maximize analytics.
• Work collectively with sponsorship to monetize digital assets for partnership opportunities.
• Communicate and collaborate with marketing on integrated campaigns and IT to build technology infrastructure to support ongoing innovation.
• Continue to develop the mobile platform to enhance the UX by integrating tenant activations and loyalty efforts.
• Work closely with PR to integrate social media into digital strategies along with expanding uses for the Enhanced Service Portal (ESP).
• Work with operations and construction teams to integrate innovative and interactive showcases to build into property renovations and enhancements.
• Integrate omni-channel driving tools to remove friction by driving convenience and personalization for MOA guests.
• Integrate and monitor analytics that are drawn from customer engagements to fine-tune marketing efforts.
• Define, develop and build the Digital Marketing team.
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
• BA/BS degree in marketing, comm or business-related field with 8+ years of related digital marketing experience including strategic planning, innovation design/development and budget management.
• Solid analytical and negotiating skills with the ability to establish and build relationships with internal partners and external vendors.
• Reasonable technical background knowledge of front and back-end systems to be able to communicate effectively and bridge efforts with IT professionals.
• Strong ability to prioritize, perform, and lead a team of direct reports in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexible and adaptable to change with the ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated proficiency in PC applications including Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint.