- Job ID
- # Positions
- 945 - Store/Visual Design (BC) - Graphic Designer
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating a wide variety of external and internal marketing communications tools including print ads, catalogs, brochures, direct mail, flyers, in-store signage and other collateral materials from concept to production ready artwork.
- Mac platform: Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat
- Proficient in visual design principals, graphic design, layout, typography, color, image retouching/clipping paths, corporate identity and branding
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Merchants, Marketing and Creatives
- Ability to produce a large volume of collateral in a demanding environment while maintaining high quality
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Education/Years of Experience:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications and/or Fine Arts.
- 2-5 years of experience in a high paced Graphic Design role.
- Takes direction well and can shift focus easily
- Organized, effective communicator
- Team player with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Retail experience highly recommended
- Web design experience and knowledge of HTML a plus
Gander Outdoors is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
***With Rights Come Responsibility.***
****Gander Outdoors is a responsible licensed federal firearms seller.****