- Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits.
- Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals.
- Maintain account lists and client database
- Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies, as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions.
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, faxing and copying; provide back up to Traffic as well as shared receptionist duties.
- Assist General Sales Managers with client parties, i.e. scheduling, coordinating using approved vendors.
- Work as a team with other departments and individuals.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes, as needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
Job requirements include computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint), and the ability to work effectively in a team environment. Prior experience in advertising, sales or administrative support is highly desired. College degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking, deadline driven, self-starter with attention to detail
- Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint. Able to compile data and create charts and formulas using Excel and create multi-media presentations using Powerpoint
- Demonstrate creativity in the development of sales pieces
- Must be a professional and a proven team player with both internal and external customer focus