Contact and coordinate corporate discount ticket packages, group packages, school outings, special events, weddings and parties.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Contact corporate accounts, groups, teachers, and special event patrons selling discount ticket packages for the MN Renaissance Festival & Trail of Terror.
- Prepare contracts, process reservations and bill customers for ticket orders and events.
- Meet with prospective wedding couples and corporate planners to determine requirements for events.
- Coordinate services for events, such as catering, tickets and outside vendors and any other event requirements as needed.
- Maintain records of events and ticket packages.
Qualifications: Strong written and oral communication skills.Strong presence over the phone. Self-motivated and enthusiastic. Computer proficiency in Word and Excel. Ability to handle variety of tasks simultaneously, responding well to pressure and deadlines. Must be available to work weekends as needed.
Experience and Education: College graduate. This is an entry level position. Experience in hospitality, customer service and event planning a plus.
Please forward cover letter and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time