St Paul, MN, USA
Job TitleKPE Digital Media and Video Production Assistant
The Digital Media and Video Production Assistant assists in producing engaging interactive media content to support online learning. This position must be able to produce high-quality media content and should be fluent in software to support editing and post-production workflows. This role assists the Multimedia Operations team in our St Paul studio operations, field productions, and digital asset management.
- Studio Operations: Serve as the primary operator for the media studio, producing both Live and OnDemand content.
- Field Production: Execute and lead a team on remote shoots and live broadcasts.
- Digital Asset Management: Administer and maintain best practices for our media assets.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 Years’ experience in Media Production, Television/Film Production
- Strong technical and operational knowledge of video production equipment including cameras, lighting, audio, video recording devices, and audio/video signal flow.
- Knowledge of video editing practices, production equipment (cameras, audio, video recorders, lighting equipment and microphones) for studio production, ability to provide positive reinforcement and constructive feedback to on-camera talent, ability to troubleshoot audio/video issues and signal flow.
- Self-starter and hands-on approach to transforming the learning and development space by leveraging video technology.
- Mature, embraces innovation and change, eager to learn new things, self-driven, positive attitude, professional demeanor, problem solver, willing and able to take direction, hold self accountable for problems in own area of control, enjoys team environment, willing to step up and provide leadership when needed, strong organizational skill required.
LocationSt Paul, MN, USA
Job Functional AreaContent/Material Creation
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer