CREATIVE CONTENT COORDINATOR
Date Posted: January 15, 2018
Job ID: 2463
Category: Marketing/Public Relations
What will I be doing?
Establishes and maintains effective marketing communication via graphic design elements to be used in social media channels, park websites, and in-park signage in execution of the annual marketing plan and drive park revenue. Assists PR and Promotions Managers with execution of all park events. Responsible for coordinating all park design elements as well as assisting with maintenance and monitoring park’s social media channels. Performs related supervisory and professional work as required.
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma and at least 1 year of related experience in graphic design, digital marketing, social media management or similar position preferred
- Experience in graphic design and photo editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite products
- Experience with video editing and production software such as Adobe Creative Suite products preferred
- Excellent planning skills, strong organizational skills
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills, especially for dealing with the public and associates
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs
- Valid Driver’s License