- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We're continuing to grow and we need to add a Media Planner to our talented team.
The Media Planner is responsible for developing and managing the implementation of Media plans. This role is also responsible for the administration, financial management, reporting and optimization recommendations/ implementation. Other responsibilities include development of POVs based on media valuation, budget tracking and management, and maintaining good vendor relationships.
- Required Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of digital media planning and program management experience (current title should be Assistant Media Planner or greater).
- Solid background working with traditional media planning/buying within an agency environment.
- Strong mathematical abilities required.
- Exposure to planning all media channels, both nationally and locally preferred.
- Exposure and experience with core planning tools and systems.
- Strong experience delivering programs from hypothetical to flawless real world execution is a requirement.
- Strong negotiation skills and multi-media integrated packages experience.
- Job Location
- minneapolis, , United States
- Position Type