Assistant Media Planner
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We have an opportunity to bring on-board an Assistant Media Planner.
The Assistant Media Planner is responsible for assisting planners in the preparation, development, execution and monitoring of media plans for assigned clients. This role is also responsible for executing buys in the system, managing the financial aspects of contracts, and reconciling any discrepancies with the media.
- Required Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Skills and Experience :
- Some experience with broadcast, print or digital media planning and program management preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge about agency media function and core responsibilities
- Demonstrates initiative, curiosity, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in business / marketing principles
- Strong mathematical abilities required.
- Strong experience delivering programs from hypothetical to flawless real world execution is a requirement.
- Job Location
- minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type