AllOver Media seamlessly weaves relevant brand messages into the daily lives of engaged consumers. Founded in 2002, we are the largest alternative out-of-home company in the U.S. We deliver unrivaled national coverage and precise targeting to provide solutions wherever our advertising partners need them. Our suite of advertising products include gas station advertising, truckside and transit advertising, indoor advertising, door hangers and more.
We are currently seeking an Indoor Relations Account Executive to join our hardworking operations team. This position is responsible for managing a number of indoor venue partners, developing and maintaining relationships on a local and nationwide basis. It is also responsible for a multitude of administrative and operational tasks that are related to the development and management of these venues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops relationships and negotiates space rental agreements with new bars, restaurants, gyms, laundromats, entertainment venues, etc. to grow Indoor inventory and create new sales opportunities.
- Will involve travel to existing/new markets per company’s Indoor development needs.
- Tracks and analyzes compensation for venue partners and resolves any issues that may occur. These payments include cash payables, as well as trade/promotional items and cross/in house advertising as compensation.
- Assists with managing 900+ Indoor venue partners locally and nationwide, consistently exercising discretion and judgment to manage customer relationships that are significant to the business.
- Management of lease agreement for large venue/sports arenas to understand terms, manage inventory, revenue reporting, renewing, etc.
- Independently manages Indoor venue accounts consisting of maintenance of venue information, regular communication, recording applicable AOM program detail, and operational planning associated to the accounts.
- Analyzes information on current venues to determine eligibility for venue partnership.
- Communicates with all departments on a regular basis to provide instruction, status updates, and resolve issues to ensure customer needs are met.
- Works closely and communicates directly with Creative team on advertising provided to venue partners.
- Maintain relationships with other Indoor Advertising partners (IBAA) and help facilitate campaigns as needed through those venues.
- Works closely and communicates directly with venues on creative concept and layout for advertising.
- Identify missing and/or expiring leases to recover/renew
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background should include the ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively communicate with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and database systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve problems using skill and judgment.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We offer a competitive base salary with benefits. AllOver Media's benefits package includes: PTO, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, and Life Insurance.
TO APPLY YOU MUST CUT & PASTE THE BELOW LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION - you cannot just apply within Indeed.
Job Type: Full-time