The Digital Media Specialist (DMS) is an integral member of our multidisciplinary marketing
communications team. The DMS is responsible for producing and managing all aspects of using technology to advance our digital marketing, web, social media, and multimedia initiatives. The DMS will produce a wide range of digital content that supports the organization’s marketing communication strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement web-based components of Lyngblomsten’s marketing communications efforts, including overseeing and maximizing functionality and content of our
- Key tasks as webmaster include working with content primarily developed in- house and ensuring its timely addition to the website, refreshing content on a regular basis, coordinating with multidisciplinary team members on development of new sections, and improving existing sections of
- Maximize SEO for all website content and help grow online
- Advise and assist with online advertising efforts.
- Create, publish, and manage social media content including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and a Monitor social conversations across channels and assist with engagement/response.
- Storyboard, shoot, and edit videos that are compelling and creative while complying with Lyngblomsten’s brand and style guidelines; follow through with production and
- Monitor analytics and provide reports for all digital
- Research the latest technologies, best practices, and trends in marketing, websites, and social media communications, and advise the team accordingly.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree or certificate in a related field (e.g., multimedia technology, digital media/arts) and minimum of 1 year relevant professional experience.
- Experience with basic HTML and CMS, ideally Concrete5 and
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro or comparable video editing software.
- Experience shooting and editing video; knowledge of videos and digital photography and their use in the digital
- Experience with video animation, preferably in Adobe After Effects.
- Experience in a marketing role, including managing social media accounts for businesses and paid online advertising,
- Working knowledge of SEM/SEO best practices and trends.
- Understanding of site traffic reporting and strategic recommendations for site improvements, including specific experience with Google Analytics.
- Photoshop, lighting, and audio experience a
- Detail-oriented with the ability to take on multiple projects while consistently meeting
- Strong writing and communication
Job Type: Full-time
- Saint Paul, MN 55108
- multimedia technology, digital media/arts: 1 year