- Eagan, MN
- Full Time
- Design + Engineering
- Entry Level
Who We Are
White House Custom Color (WHCC) is a premier photographic, press, and fine art printing lab for professional photographers. Founded in 1978 as a small photofinishing lab, we have grown to be an industry leader that serves photographers worldwide. We are a family-run business whose main goal is to help professional photographers thrive in the art and business of photography.
Who You Are
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and come to work looking forward to the various challenges you will face. You can produce engaging and results-oriented content for a variety of mediums including print, web, email, and social media all while maintaining a consistent brand voice. You are passionate about writing and enjoy working in a team environment.
What You Will Do
The Marketing Copywriter is a key member of the creative team. You will be responsible for producing a range of compelling and engaging written information for marketing purposes including print, web, and emails. This position will require someone who can follow instructions as well as take the ball and run with it. This is primarily a creative position, but you'll be asked to use both sides of your brain as organizational skills and efficiency will be expected.
- Develop a range of content that clearly communicates the brand message
- Ensure content and message are consistent and accurate across all channels and maintain brand standards
- Format copy according to department style guide and brand voice
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and the marketing team in the creation of content
- Work closely with the product development team to understand new and existing product features and specifications
- Project manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines that may be tight at times
- Check questionable details, proofread, and edit as necessary
- Identify new areas of growth for content and copy
- Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or other related field
- 3-5 years of content writing experience for marketing purposes
- Successful work history and a portfolio that demonstrates excellent written communication
- Capability of delivering consistent content within brand standard and voice
- Be a self-motivated team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to contribute and collaborate well within a team
- Organized and can independently manage and execute projects from conception to completion
- Can pro-actively search out answers to questions that may arise
- Ability to interpret feedback and constructively apply it to content
To Apply, please provide
- A link to your portfolio and examples of your writing.
- Your resume.
Check us out at www.whcc.com
WHCC is an equal opportunity employer.