Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, one of the nation's largest title insurers, has an excellent opportunity available for a Digital Video Artist in our downtown Minneapolis, MN office.
Work closely with Marketing contacts enterprise-wide to develop and produce polished multimedia visuals (motion graphics, live action, and animation) for the Company that informs, educates, markets, and communicates internally and externally.
- Work closely with employees in the Company's Corporate Marketing Department, as well as collaborate with other marketing and management personnel and subject matter experts, in planning, conceptualizing, scripting, shooting, editing and launching branding-compliant Company videos (and securing approvals).
- Concept and produce motion graphics (lower thirds, custom transitions, kinetic typography, basic character animation, infographics, etc.) for internal and external facing training and promotional videos to be used for social media, online distribution and special events/trade show displays.
- Develop scripts into visual stories, build motion graphics to support and complement existing and developing video content, all while working within brand guidelines and standards.
- Recording and editing video and sound projects, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, adding music/voice-over/sound effects, managing media distribution and archiving project media (developing and managing Company video library).
- Projects including but not limited to: multimedia (audio/video) content for internal company announcements, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training, and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Plan/assist/direct video shoots, develop production schedules, script, storyboard, set deadlines and communicate with all parties involved.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project plans and deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees, and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 2-4 years of experience in television, radio, film, sound and/or new media. Preference will be given to candidates that have background and experience in motion graphics production.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in video production or related discipline and relevant experience in radio, television, film sound or new media.
- Proficiency in video, audio, and post-production, including:
- Video knowledge involves familiarity with professional cameras (video and still), various HD and legacy SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Audio knowledge and experience includes field and studio audio recording equipment and technologies, including audio mixers, hand-held, wireless, lavalier and boom microphones. Ability to monitor and adjust levels as necessary.
- Post-production entails digital video editing, with emphasis on still and motion
graphics design and production, and video compression for distribution on multiple delivery platforms.
- Video lighting skills for indoor, outdoor and studio productions including lighting requirements, color temperature/color correction, diffusion techniques, lighting set-ups, light bulbs and grip equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform maintenance as necessary.
- Ability to quickly learn new software/hardware as needed.
- Demo reel or samples of previous video production work.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition, and Photoshop preferred.
- Experience in major Social Media platforms.
- Proficient in Mac and Windows workflow.
- Ability to understand and adhere to Company's Branding Guidelines.
- Ability to self-start, self-direct, manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a creative, collaborative team environment and corporate culture.
- Aptitude for making quality decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook as well as multimedia/video editing software.
- Some travel potential involved when required for remote video production projects.
- Potential for travel to lead/assist video interviews on an as needed basis.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefits package including health, life, and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in .pdf format along with salary requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Video Production: 2 years