||Digital Content Specialist
The Digital Content Specialist is responsible for the creation and delivery of content via all available channels to all targeted audience groups touched by TEP. This position creates and deploys content for all digital channels, including the website, blog, videos, social media, email campaigns, e-newsletters, including tracking and optimization of all digital marketing and content campaigns.
• Producing a steady stream of compelling content, including blog posts, ads, emails, videos, white papers, scientific literature reviews, social media messaging, press releases, collateral materials, graphics, and website content.
• Contributing to idea generation for the TEP blog, articles and other content
• Recruiting and coordinating volunteer/staff content generators to promote key themes & thought leadership (inbound and outbound)
• Participate in building and strengthening SEO/SEM efforts
• Building partnerships with relevant websites/thought leaders/influencers to help generate inbound links
• Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies for digital and content marketing, actively participating in editorial strategy meetings
• Staying up-to-date on latest digital marketing, content marketing, and publishing trends, best practices and technologies.
• Assisting with research, including surveys and focus groups, to test content
• Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners
• Assisting with regular content audits for emilyprogram.com and other platforms on which TEP has a presence
• Adhering to company tone and voice by editing for grammar, usage, consistency, accuracy and style
||Experience & Education:
• BA in communications, marketing, journalism, English or related field is strongly preferred.
• Experience communicating in multiple media formats including email, direct mail, advertising, online and other electronic and traditional forms
• Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software
• Demonstrated knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of website platforms, website hosting, and website maintenance
• Health/science writing experience preferred
• Knowledge of eating disorder/mental health industry preferred
• Must be self-starting, an initiative taker and problem-solver.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated time-management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Resourcefulness, strong attention-to-detail and ability to multi-task is critical.
• High degree of energy, enthusiasm, and creativity.
• Solid interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive relationships inside and outside the organization.