Media Analyst, McCann Minneapolis
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
As a Media Analyst, you will provide support to an assigned Media Group, while learning and progressing in a training role for potential advancement within Compass Point Media. The right candidate must have a high level of curiosity and thrive on seeking out and gaining enough knowledge to make you “dangerous” when it comes to determining the most competitive advertising sources. You must enjoy working with a variety of people and excel in a fast pace work environment. Join the team and become a key player on the Compass Point Media Team.
In this role you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Assist in the creation of media strategies
- Provide routine compilation and processing of statistical information
- Contribute to the generation of breakthrough connection strategies and ideas
- Aid in the stewardship of media execution
- Manage budgets
- Create spreadsheets and flowchartsWhat You Need To Succeed
- Insatiable curiosity
- Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
- Must enjoy digging into a problem or process and coming up with a solution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with spreadsheet analysis
- Proficient analytical skills in order to compile competitive information by utilizing research databases
- Proven attributes in writing skills including: (i.e. Memos, Point of Views and Presentations)
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to interact with several types of people internally and externally
- Comfortable working individually or with a group
- Strong presentation skills
- High aptitude in math
- Detail Oriented
About McCann Minneapolis
Our mission is to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives. We earn that role by being more interesting, more evocative, more useful, more helpful and more thoughtful through the work we make. In fact our creative philosophy is rooted in the relentless belief that when the Truth is Well Told, it possesses the unique vitality to move the market. We believe Truth is a catalyst for authentic and powerful ideas that are able to drive positive change in a brand's relationships with its consumers and its employees.
McCann Minneapolis serves a client list including General Mills, Ashley Furniture Homestore, Furniture Mart, MN Dept of Public Safety, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of MN, Johnsonville Sausage, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Save-A-Lot.
McCann Minneapolis is an Interpublic Group agency within the McCann WorldGroup family. The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
McCann Minneapolis is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA
- Job Location
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type