Go: is a modern creation company based in Minneapolis, MN. Broadcasting from the historic Ford Center in the North Loop, Go: is locally owned and operated as part of the Pohlad Family of Companies. Go: properties include Go 95.3 - The Modern Hip Hop Channel, Go 96.3 - The Modern Alternative Channel & radio home of the Minnesota Twins and GoMN.com, an online news site focused on delivering the best modern news and lifestyle content from around Minnesota.
- Calls on prospects and present outlines of various programs or commercial announcements
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, time rates and sales contracts
- Develops & Maintains relationships with clients by providing top quality customer service
- Investigate & Resolve client issues
- Collect prompt payment from clients
- Maintains required records and paperwork
- Attend sales staff meetings and training sessions
- Attends remotes for clients
- Ability to negotiate with clients
- Meet & Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
- Knowledge of Minneapolis/St.Paul market is a plus
- Use of telephone or door to door to set appointments and prospect new business
- Emphasis placed on prospecting and generating new business.
Preferred knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Six months to one year related experience and or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commission, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to use standard office equipment
- Previous Radio Sales Experience Preferred but not required
- Valid in state driver's license with a good driving record
Education and Experience:
Degree preferred or equivalent experience with High School diploma or equivalent acceptable.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE