MARCOMM Inc. is seeking a Social Media Coordinator
Plans, executes, optimizes and reports on paid social media campaigns. Partners with Corporate and Business Groups to define campaign objectives and budgets, selects the proper social media channels, coordinates creative assets, sets up campaigns, including proper targeting, bidding and version testing, executes and optimizes campaigns as they run, and provides ongoing reporting on performance. Maintains excellent working relationship with internal paid media capability owners and external social network account representatives.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position and provides best practicing sharing within work group
- Has command of the processes, tools and techniques within social paid media/advertsing.
1. Advertising Campaign Planning & Set-Up
2. Advertising Campaign Testing & Optimization
3. Advertising Campaign Reporting
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 2 to 4 year experience executing advertising through Facebook/Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads
- Previous experience working in digital marketing
- More than 3 year experience executing advertising through Facebook/Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads
- Experience working with digital ad technologies outside of social network paid advertising tools (e.g. Adobe Advertising/TubeMogul)
- Digital advertising certification/training
- Experience working in a corporate environment
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is "best-in-class" because we're committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com