Req ID#: 11908BR
The Content Creator is responsible for delivering content for a variety of projects, primarily focused on Deluxe and the Small Business Services (SBS) brand. This position supplies supporting content that drives reach, engagement, and conversion across multiple web properties. This role understands the digital landscape, content strategy and conversion rate optimization, and is inspired to support the overall Deluxe customer experience.
- Collaborate with internal partners to develop content strategy and various content types for web properties. Formats include, but are not limited to, ebooks, video, podcasts, online interactive materials, quizzes, calculators, interactive tools, success stories, web pages, and landing pages.
- Understand the small business owner and how to structure clear messaging to resonate with that audience.
- Execute against content initiatives in a variety of capacities, including writing, video direction/production or editing.
- Ideate, write and produce Deluxe-branded content that will support product launches, brand storytelling, and marketing campaigns.
- Work with internal team members to meet customer acquisition goals, analyze data, share information, resolve issues, and keep deliverables on schedule.
- Analyze performance of content - produce, measure, learn and iterate.
- Apply and maintain consistency with the Deluxe voice and content standards.
- Copyedit projects developed by other team members to ensure a consistent voice across the organization.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in Marketing, Journalism, Business
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Business, or ecommerce
- Content production experience; work samples required.
- Data-driven and able to see trends in analytics to spur new ideas and improve on existing content.
- Sales-minded, able to create great content that is both engaging and focused on growing leads.
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality content on-schedule with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated project management skills; experience using online project management tools for assignments and team communication.
- Ability to produce content for a wide variety of products, services and industries.
- Ability to build positive working relationships in virtual environments with remote team members.
- Ability to solve issues independently and escalate issues when additional assistance is required.
- Willingness to learn the challenges specific to small business customers and brainstorm creative ways to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to influence and defend creative choices.
- A can-do attitude and approach to team interactions.
Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional